CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA’s After-Sales Service is looking for a:
POLYVALENT TECHNICIAN (M/F)
As a versatile technician, you manage construction warranty claims, while offering technical assistance to our customers in the operation of their buildings.
In charge of claims, you are responsible for :
- Consider the relevance of the claim
- Record the elements necessary for our management (photos, measurements…)
- Analyze causes
- Formalize your intervention with a site report
In charge of interventions, you are responsible for or supervise work, multi-service type, such as:
- Reflection of silicone
- Resumption of painting
- Cracking controls
- Installation of various equipment (panels, threshold, pipes)
- Placement of lifting pumps (temporary installations)
- Removal / cleaning of gullies
- Refections of repair mortars
- Verification / replacement of VMC filters (residential)
- Cleaning operations
For all work carried out by our subcontractors, you are responsible for the smooth running of operations on site, ensuring proper compliance with technical and safety commitments.
- You have a BAC + 2 specialized in BTP (building maintenance)
- You have a good knowledge of TCE and a similar experience in the sector
- You are conscientious, rigorous and autonomous and have a real attraction for human contact
- With good interpersonal and analytical skills, you meet our clients’ expectations while keeping CDCL’s interests in mind.
- You are fluent in French (both spoken and written), German and/or Luxembourgish are an asset.
Willing to join a large group and meeting the requirements of the proposed position?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 00352 184.108.40.206