CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a :
Trainee Site Manager (M/F)
Accompanied by the site manager, you will act as an interface between the site, customers, suppliers and the company’s hierarchy.
Your missions are the following :
- Conduct technical studies
- Economic management of a structure, budgetary management
- Site preparation
- Management of human, material and machine resources
- Administrative management of the site
- Ensure health and safety
- Manage the site and the teams by being fully involved in the daily tasks
- Ensure that the deadlines are respected
- Technical training Building and/or Civil Engineering (BTS, DUT, School of Engineers/ University)
- Mastery of the office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are organized, rigorous, committed, passionate and have good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French (both oral and written), practice of the German or Luxembourgish language is considered an asset
Interested and meeting the requirements of the positions offered?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – email@example.com – 00352 220.127.116.11