CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a :
Trainee Construction Manager (M/F)
Reporting to a Construction Manager, your missions are the following :
- Ensure the management of the worksites in its sector of activity in compliance with the objectives of quality, hygiene and safety
- Manage the site production teams and coordinate external stakeholders (subcontractors and service providers)
- Ensure the financial management of the site
- Technical training Building and/or Civil Engineering (BTS, DUT, School of Engineers/ University)
- You are organized, rigorous, committed, passionate and have good interpersonal skills
- Mastery of IT tools (Office pack and business software)
- Linguistics: Fluency in French (both oral and written), practice of the German or Luxembourgish language is considered an asset
Interested and meeting the requirements of the positions offered?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – email@example.com – 00352 220.127.116.11