CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a:
Engineer Price study(M/F) Civil engineering/VRD
As a Pricing Engineer, you are in charge of the analysis of the tender files previously selected by the Director and in charge of the department. Your missions are the following:
- You study the file and the submission plans,
- You formulate possible reservations and possibly visit the places
- You determine a calculation method for the project
- You re-calculate the measurements of the file to study;
- You collaborate with the methods studies department, for points concerning planning, site installation, and choice of construction methods;
- You establish price requests to suppliers and subcontractors in collaboration with the Purchasing department
- You complete the price study on time and present the result to the price study manager to finalize/comment the offer ;
- You prepare the transfer file consisting of the plans, the slip and the tender when the contract is signed.
- You have an engineering degree specialized in the construction sector
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar environment.
- You have solid knowledge of building techniques and / or civil engineering
- You are comfortable with calculation methods
- You have general QSE knowledge (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards) for the price studies part
- You are fluent in French (both spoken and written), the practice of German and Luxembourgish are an asset.
Willing to join a large group and add several large-scale projects to your credit and meeting the requirements of the positions offered?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – email@example.com – 00352 188.8.131.52