CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a :
Lean Service Intern (M/F) – February 2019
Your missions are the following :
- Implementation of Lean across the organization
- Deployment of Lean Construction
- Minimum Bac + 2 (preferably for a Bachelor or Master thesis)
- Orientation Engineer, Management, Economics, or similar
- Knowledge of project management methodology and change management
- Linguistics: Fluency in French (both oral and written), practice of the German or Luxembourgish language is considered an asset
- Sense of responsibility and organization
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Rigour and good analytical skills
Interested and meeting the requirements of the positions offered?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – email@example.com – 00352 18.104.22.168