CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a :
IT Support Service Intern (M/F)
(Agreement for a minimum period of 4 months)
Your missions are the following :
- You will be an integral part of the IT Support team – Troubleshooting and support
- Repair of computer failures
- Resolving software or computer malfunctions
- Carrying out diagnostics to better repair
- Installation of new IT equipment within the company
- BAC professional SEN (Digital Electronic Systems) or Bac+2 diploma in BTS or DUT with a specialisation in IT, or licence in IT network management and telecommunications
- Your reactivity and efficiency are the guarantees of your success in this mission
- You have an excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- You have impeccable technical knowledge and know-how
- You have the ability to work quickly and urgently
- You are familiar with the office pack and the DropBox tool
- You are familiar with the operation of computer tools such as computers, telephones and tablets
- Linguistics: Fluency in French (both oral and written), practice of the German or Luxembourgish language is considered an asset.
Interested and meeting the requirements of the positions offered?
Send us your application (CV + Letter) – specifying the job title – to CDCL SA – Mr Julien Bossu, Human Resources Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 00352 18.104.22.168