CDCL S.A. – Compagnie de Construction Luxembourgeoise – is a major player in the construction sector. For four generations, CDCL has been a leader in the fields of structural work, all trades, office, commercial and residential buildings, engineering structures and roads, renovation and rehabilitation, industrial works and the development of real estate projects.
During its development, CDCL SA is looking for a :
Revit Drawer (M/F)
As a draftsman, you are in charge of modeling 3D models based on 2D plans and instructions received from engineers / project managers. You participate in the various stages of the project both in the preliminary project phase and in the execution phase.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- During the study phase, you analyse the plans and tender documents. From the synthesis of these documents, you create the 3D model of the project
- In the project phase, you ensure the update of the model according to the evolution of the execution plans
- BAC +2 in civil engineering or BTS Building
- Minimum 1 year experience in the construction sector
- Computer science: Mastery of Revit, DAO/CAO software
Job: knowledge of the construction industry (in particular materials and the various trades)
- Good spatial representation: 2D to 3D and 3D to 2D
- Linguistics: fluency in French (both oral and written), practice of the German language is considered an asset