Industrial construction is marked by numerous constraints that CDCL is used to solving.
CDCL's presence in the industrial construction industry for several decades has enabled the establishment of relationships of trust and proximity with the various players. Notably thanks to the listening, understanding and responsiveness that CDCL demonstrates in its interactions with its partners and sponsors.
Consider the industrial building as a production tool in its own right.
The industrial building must be able to accommodate the entire technological infrastructure in an optimal way. However, the building must also allow work to be organised under the best logistical conditions. CDCL's many successful experiences have enabled the company to develop essential skills in terms of industrial construction.
CDCL is thus able to contribute its expertise in:
- construction of industrial halls.
- the construction of storage halls.
- construction of production or maintenance units.
Similarly, industrial civil engineering works such as :
- the setting up of production lines.
- processing and modernisation of production or storage facilities.
- decontamination is also one of the industrial sectors in which CDCL can assist you.